3.5

Ive been a loyal Legacy customer since 2020 and always pay annually. The card that was on file last year got stolen and so my auto renewal as a legacy customer to receive the $199 ultimate subscription for $149 didnt renew.

When I called to ask if the customer service agent could update my info and just reactivate my membership they stated they couldnt and would need to escalate the situation to a higher customer service department. Which made absolutely no sense to me. Seeing as I called AS SOON as I was aware the subscription didnt renew (the app asked me to renew) on 9/24. I have no problem paying my renewal and the same card had been on file since 2020.

Its a shame that I get penalized for something I wasnt aware of and wasnt contacted about after being a loyal customer for so long.

I feel like HBO just gave me the finger and an oh well, take it or leave it option. Which stinks.

Location: Winter Park, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

HBO Max Reviews